The Intimus 959AF air feed paper folder holds all of the benefits of the Martin Yale 959, but doesn't have the limitations of the friction feed system's inability to run wet or glossy materials. This automatic air feed paper folding machine operates at a variable speed of up to 18,000 sheets per hour, features a maximum sheet size of 14" x 18" and adjustable air controls for both pressure and vacuum to insure exactly the right feed. Fold types include letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, right-angle, baronial and custom folds.
- Folds coated or two-sided documents without smearing or slipping
- Automatically feeds, folds and collects a stack of documents - also slits, scores and perforates
- Bottom feed allows for continuous reload of documents without stopping the machine
- Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14" and 11" x 17" sheets
- Creates a variety of different folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, right-angle, baronial and custom folds
- Adjustable within a fold range of 1 3/4" to 13" on the 1st fold and 2nd fold to allow for customized folds
- Operates at a variable speed of up to 18,000 sheets per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3" X 3 1/4" to 14" X 18", 16 lb. bond to 85 lb. index
- Quick release journal shafts facilitate easy set-up for perforating, scoring and slitting
- Includes 7-tooth-per-inch perforating wheel and 2 scoring wheels
- Optional 3 and 14-tooth-per-inch perforating wheels and slitting wheel also available
PAPER FOLD TYPES:
Letter Fold - Half Fold - Z Fold
Double Parallel Fold - Right Angle Fold - Baronial Fold
Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 HZ
Weight: 220 Lbs. Made in U.S.A.
Does not include FAIM.